Comprehensive auto insurance is something we at White Oak Insurance LLC provide for Milford, CT residents. However, we know that the different policy options may seem confusing to many. Thankfully, we’re here to help you better understand your options.
What a Comprehensive Policy Covers
A comprehensive insurance policy provides a broad range of different coverage options that should work well for many people. These include a myriad of various problems that may occur at any time, including things like:
- Severe damage caused by an accident
- Destruction caused by a falling object, like a tree
- Civil disturbances, such as riots, damaging your car
- Theft or vandalism that impacts your vehicle
- Animal damage that may affect how well your vehicle runs
This type of policy is designed to expand beyond your traditional liability and property damage policies to provide a more cohesive coverage plan. That said, there are some things that it won’t cover. Understanding these issues will ensure you don’t run into any troubles:
- Damage to your car during a car accident
- Any damage to another person’s car during a collision
- Your medical expenses after an accident
Thankfully, traditional liability and medical expense coverage can help protect you from these issues. As a result, it is essential to talk to your agent to learn more about whether or not you are covered. Then, they can examine your various options and ensure that you get the help you need here.
Find a Policy You Can Trust
If you’re not sure about what kind of auto insurance policy you want or want to upgrade your coverage, please don’t hesitate to contact us at White Oak Insurance LLC to learn more. We can help Milford, CT residents find the policy that makes the most sense for their needs.