- Classic Car Insurance
Classic Car Insurance in Connecticut
Some commentators seem to think that America's love affair with cars is cooling. But thousands of classic and antique car enthusiasts in Connecticut would disagree. White Oak Insurance LLC in Milford, CT can help you insure every detail in your collectible car. We understand that your car is your prized possession.
What do Connecticut classic and antique car enthusiasts need in their auto insurance policy?
- Affordable premiums. Some companies will charge collectible car owners up to five times the rates they charge of other cars. White Oak Insurance will help you find affordable coverage for your classic or antique car.
- Discounts. Collectible car owners are entitled to discounts, too. Let White Oak Insurance find every discount for which your good driving record entitles you.
- Full coverage. You need coverage for bodily injury. You need coverage for liability for injuries or damages of other drivers. You need comprehensive coverage for your car itself. You need coverage in case you are struck by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Chances are that you need significantly higher coverage than the minimums. White Oak Insurance LLC can help you choose the amount of coverage you really need.
- Agreed amount valuation. Collectible cars are worth a lot more than their Blue Book value. With the agreed amount valuation, your policy can be written to cover the amount for which your car is appraised, not just some (much lower) stated amount from industry guidelines.
- Flexible use. Some policies for classic and antique cars only cover you when you are driving to and from a car show. Let White Oak Insurance find you a policy that allows you to drive your car to a roadside café or to take a spin through the countryside.
- Reliable service. Let White Oak Insurance LLC find you a policy with 24/7 flatbed roadside service.
White Oak Insurance LLC in Milford, CT doesn't just know how to give you the best value for your insurance dollar. We know how much you love your car.